Operating as a licensed premises since the late 1800’s, The Pillar House is a traditional bar with a Lisacannor Stone floor and a listed cedar wood latted ceiling. A large W&A Gilbeys mirror take pride of place inside the bar counter while outside the bar is a collage of all of the UK & Ireland National Bank Managers of 1884. The Tack Room, to one side of the main bar, with its solid fuel stove is a cosy room and is perfect for small dinner parties & get togethers. Its back bar and restaurant area is the perfect venue for private parties and functions.